Monday, January 27, 2014

My Bermuda Triangle



My fish tank is the fucking Bermuda Triangle of Washington state.  No seriously. Let me tell you a story:


Once upon a time my daughter suckered me into getting a red fish for her. It was beautiful. We put it in the tank and 18 hours later it was gone. I'm talking looked all over the floor, cleaned out the entire tank and never found a skeleton kind of gone.



The thing was gone. No where to be found. I suspected the cats, but they are all kinds of special and the evidence of a fish kidnapping would have been everywhere. Sadly this isn't the only fish who has gone M.I.A. Two others and a snail are gone.


The only logical conclusions is that aliens are abducting them in the middle of the night. 


I'm thinking about making tin foil hats for them. Really what else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment